Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Service, Traverse City Clinic
1050 Silver Drive
Traverse City, MI 49684
Life is challenging, but it doesn’t have to become overwhelming. Whether you are seeking help for yourself, a co-worker, or a loved one, Pine Rest’s Traverse City Clinic is here to help you, your family and friends through complicated or difficult times.
Our clinicians serve people of all ages and treat a variety of mental health and alcohol or other drug use issues. Our staff of highly trained psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors and social workers provides quality, professional services in a timely, comprehensive, compassionate and professional manner.
The Traverse City Clinic provides services to children, adolescents, adults and older adults, some of our core treatment areas are:
- Counseling and Psychotherapy for individuals, couples and families.
- Psychiatric Services, including psychiatric evaluations, medication management and consultation.
- Telehealth Services for Substance Use/Addictions. Allowing the patient to stay in their home/or community and attend group therapy, participate in individual treatment and assessments. The substance use/addictions program uses recovery coaches to provide support and assistance to clients throughout their treatment.
- Autism services for children, adolescents and teens diagnosed on the autism spectrum. This program provides families’ access to psychological testing for diagnostic purposes, and treatment using Applied Behavioral Analysis if a child is identified with autism spectrum disorder.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy for adults diagnosed with borderline personality disorders and for adolescents also experiencing extreme emotional responses to every day stressors.
- Trauma Informed Care and treatment.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
About Pine Rest
The Pine Rest Traverse City Clinic is one of 16 outpatient locations throughout Michigan and two in Iowa. Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services, one of the largest free-standing behavioral health providers in the U.S., has served the greater Grand Rapids and national community since 1910. It offers a full continuum of services including inpatient and partial hospitalization, residential and outpatient services, addiction treatment and recovery, extensive child and adolescent programs, senior care services, as well as specialized assessment and treatment clinics. For more information, go to www.pinerest.org.
For information about the Traverse City Clinic, call our offices at 231.947.2255 or to enroll in services directly call 1.866.852.4001.