Goshawk Behavioral Health Services
2240 S. Airport Rd.
Traverse City, MI 49686
Goshawk Behavioral Health Services is an out-patient mental health office serving adults and children in the six county
region around Traverse City. Our goal is to provide a targeted range of behavioral health assessment and counseling services
supportive of and integrated with the care supplied by your primary care doctor. We can also support evaluations needed by
other specialized service entities such as the legal system, substance abuse-dual diagnosis, differential diagnosis for dyslexia
and related educational support services.
Goshawk Behavioral Health seeks to use a team model with you, the person seeking assistance, as a key and important part
of that team.
Some of the services provided by Goshawk Behavioral Health are:
- Support for transitions in life (job change, palliative care)
- Basic Assessment for LD, ADHD, SA, Dyslexia, Autism
- Help in learning to understand and live with anxiety and depression
- Couples/Family relationship building
- Helping teens transition to college/adulthood
- Assessments for the legal system
- Assessments for bariatric surgery
- Assessment of personality functioning
- Help and support for individuals and families who are adapting to and living with chronic illnesses